Yoga and Barre Classes in De Pere and Green Bay, Wisconsin
I teach all levels of yoga in a Vinyasa Flow style. Vinyasa flow is challenging for all levels and offers you the power to connect with your breath and movement. As you move through poses, you are able to modify when needed or challenge yourself to explore something new in your practice. Every day on your yoga mat is what you make of it.
Barre workouts are fun, I teach a pilates and dance fusion based barre class where you will use the barre for 75% of the class and a mat for core work and upper body for the other 25%.
- Mondays 10:00 am, VINAYASA FLOW at Western Racquet and Fitness Club (members only)
- Tuesdays 8:00 pm, WARM DYNAMIC FLOW at Jenstar Yoga & Dance
- Wednesdays 10 am BARRE at Jenstar Yoga and Dance
- Fridays at 6:15 am, HOT DYNAMIC FLOW at Jenstar Yoga & Dance and 8:15 am VINYASA FLOW at Western Racquet and Fitness Club (members only)
Looking for yoga at your workplace during the lunch hour? I will also travel to your business or location for vinyasa or beginner yoga, please contact me for more information and pricing.
Jenstar Yoga & Dance, located in West De Pere
365 Main Ave. Suite A.
De Pere, WI 54115
Western Racquet and Fitness Club, located in Ashwaubenon